UNCOVER THE ROOT CAUSE AND REACH YOUR GOALS
Health challenges and goals can feel like they are scattered 1000kms apart, and a bit like a jigsaw puzzle with a 100 tiny pieces. A Functional Health and Wellness Consultant can help you piece things together in a manageable way, sort through all the hype, the DR GOOGLEs, the do-gooders, the over the fencers, so you can create sustainable change.
A Functional Health and Wellness Consultant
is someone who has qualifications and experience in both the medical and health industry. They generally have training in Functional Medicine or Health plus other qualifications and experience, so they may have trained as a medical doctor, a nurse, physiotherapist, psychologist, biochemist and then have moved into the field of Complementary Health or Integrative Health or Functional Health.
What does this mean for me?
A Functional Health and Wellness Consultant is like your own private detective bridging the gap between YOU and better health. They bring their expertise and knowledge to enable you to make the changes in your health so you can have a self-care model based on the correct information and access to appropriate functional laboratory testing.
- Generally works online, so has clients around the world.
- They provide reliable resources and information through a delivery system that is easily understood.
- Offer emotional support without appearing as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist or any other mental health professional.
- Support the client - practitioner relationship by providing tools for successful meetings with their doctor or other practitioners.
- Explain different medical professions and techniques without suggesting any particular technique or program.
- Support client health goals and identification of obstacles to reaching goals through inquiry and guiding them to find the right answer using their own instincts.
- Learn about you from a Functional perspective (mind, body, spirit)
- Refer to other professionals whenever necessary.
- Enable you to be responsible for your own health through education and support.
Would you like to know more?
Just book for your free session and we can discuss what we can do to get to the underlying cause of you health problems.